Friday, December 08, 2006

DIFFICULT TO FIND BETTER

ALVOR - ALGARVE - PORTUGAL - SUMMER 2004


"DOM JOÃO II - A hotel on the beach. Open the back door and a fabulous beach is in front of you"



"A GARDEN also on the beach..."


"RESTINGA - A very nice restaurant, on the beach!"



"SEA WATCHING"


"ALVOR BEACH: golden sand, blue sky, nice sun and fresh water, as needed"


"LAGOS BAY: an extraordinary place to exercise my favourite sport - sea watching! And further: the best grilled fish on Earth, out of this world white Portuguese wine, chilled, beautiful people... Need something else?”

4 comments:

Diana said...

Que saudades desse peixinho... Por aqui é só salsichas!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I haven't been to Portugal yet, but I plan to one day. I will be back to visit your blog again.

Neva said...

wow.....very nice....like I said ...I picture old old old in your part of the world but apparently not so much sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
Thanks.

Neva,
It may be quite modern actually!